Vol. 44 Nbr. 2, November 2019
- Important Changes to the Law Are Coming: Mark your calendar!(Feature Family Break-ups & the Law)
- Common Misconceptions about Family Law.
- From the Trenches of High-Conflict Family Litigation.
- Shared Custody Parenting: Income Tax Issues.
- The Impact of Brexit on the Free Movement of Persons.
- Investor-State Dispute Settlement and Climate Action.
- International Child Abduction.
- New at CPLEA.
- Employment: Reading Between the Lines: Implied terms in individual employment contracts.
- Famous Cases.
- Housing: An Update on Short-Term Rentals.
- Human Rights: Equality Issues and Assisted Death Legislation.
- Law & Literature: Re-opening the Case of L'Etranger.
- Not-for-Profit: Registered Charity Policy Advocacy: Rules beyond the Income Tax Act.
- Plain Language: What is Plain Language?
- Youth & the Law: Sexting: What's the big deal?