Vol. 44 Nbr. 4, March 2020
> SIGN UP FREE
- Bear With Me: Law for little ones.
- BENCHPRESS / Challenges to the Constitution, Canada Labour Code and an insurance policy.
- Canada's Carbon Tax Laws: Where are we now?.
- Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation.
- Criminal Acts in Children's Stories.
- Do Books Relieve Children's Pain During Divorce?.
- Do Natural Objects Have Legal Rights?
- EMPLOYMENT / What to do with Your Conscience at Work?.
- FAMILY / The Legal Status of the Spousal Support Advisory Guidelines.
- FAMOUS CASES / Provinces Leaving Canada Part II: The Clarity Act.
- HOUSING / Alberta's New Condominium Regulations: Rental deposits.
- HUMAN RIGHTS / Solitary Confinement is a Human Rights Issue.
- Kids facing effects of climate change are taking their governments to court.
- LAW & LITERATURE / Democracy in Ruins: Flaubert's Sentimental Education and the fate of radical Democrats.
- New at CPLEA (Vol 44-4).
- NOT-FOR-PROFIT / What's a member and what rights do a member have?
- PLAIN LANGUAGE / Editing Tools.
- Searching for Hopeful Signs in a Dark Wood, Rapidly Shrinking: Laws to address the climate emergency.