Vol. 46 No. 2, December 2021
- 2021 Employment Law Alberta Year in Review.
- Domestic Violence Resources from CPLEA.
- Roger Casement: Hedgehog ahead of his time.
- #WFH: Considerations from an employment lawyer.
- Have You Heard? CPLEA's new publications & upcoming webinars.
- What if parents do not agree on vaccinating their children?
- Pandemic Impacts Spur Immigration Changes.
- What To Do If Your Visa or Immigration Application is Delayed.
- Inadmissibility and Deportation of Permanent Residents in Canada.
- Celebrating 50 Years of Pro Bono in Alberta.
- Alberta's Critical Infrastructure Defence Act: How is it working?
- What happens when a business owner divorces? Part 1.
- What happens when a business owner divorces? Part 2.
- Small Business Essentials: An employment lawyer's perspective.
- What Does "Freedom" Mean in Canadian Law?
- Is Incorporation Right for your Business?