The Next Generation of Impact Assessment
- Irwin Law Inc.
- Publication date:
A. John Sinclair
Reflections on the Impact Assessment Act
- The Process of Reform: Real Change?
- Federal Jurisdiction and the Impact Assessment Act: Trojan Horse or Rational Ecological Accounting?
- UNDRIP, Decision Making, and the Role of Indigenous Peoples
- Project Impact Assessments: Triggering and Coverage
- Putting Multi-jurisdictional Impact Assessment into Action Under the Impact Assessment Act
- Introducing the Impact Assessment Act's Sustainability-Based Agenda
- Purpose, Need, and Alternatives Through the Lens of Sustainability and the Public Interest
- The Scope and Focus of Cumulative Effects and Regional Assessment
- Assessing the Intersections of Sex, Gender, and Other Identity Factors in the New Canadian Impact Assessment Act
- Integrating Climate Change Mitigation into the Impact Assessment Act
- Sustainability-Based Decision Making
- Considering the Potential for Meaningful Public Participation Under Canada's Impact Assessment Act
- Monitoring, Follow-Up, Adaptive Management, and Compliance in the Post-decision Phase
- Strategic and Regional Environmental Assessments
- Impact Assessment for Projects on Federal Lands and Outside Canada: The 'Federal Projects' Process
- Transparency and Accountability in Decision Making: Does the Impact Assessment Act Support Credible Decision Making?
- Human Rights and the Impact Assessment Act: Proponents and Consultants as Duty Bearers
- Science and Indigenous Knowledge as the Evidentiary Basis for Impact Assessment
- A Learning-Focused Analysis of Canada's Impact Assessment Act
Overall Assessment of the Impact Assessment Act