Nbr. 40, September 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Yukon College editorial--poised for the next step: university.
- Tourists' affective perceptions of a cold destination: feelings toward Northern Norway in the winter.
- Extracting northern knowledge: tracing the history of post-secondary education in the Northwest territories and Nunavut.
- "The Eskimos knew better": representations of arctic whaling in Charles Brower's Fifty Years Below Zero.
- Turning eyes to the north: a commentary on Japan's engagement with the North American arctic.
- Maps and Memes: Redrawing Culture, Place, and Identity in Indigenous Communities.
- Duke: A Novel.
- Cover art: Get There From Here.