Nbr. 41, December 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Resource development and northern communities--an introduction.
- Understanding the social and economic impacts of mining development in Inuit communities: experiences with past and present mines in Inuit Nunangat.
- Northern reclamation in Canada: contemporary policy and practice for new and legacy mines.
- Addressing historical impacts through impact and benefit agreements and health impact assessment: why it matters for indigenous well-being.
- Mobile miners: work, home, and hazards in the Yukon's Mining Industry.
- Gender, critical mass, and natural resource co-management in the Yukon.
- "Steering our own ship?" An assessment of self-determination and self-governance for community development in Nunavut.
- Experiences of opportunity in the Northern resource frontier.
- Language, distance, democracy: development decision making and northern communications.