Pension Law. Third Edition
- Irwin Law Inc.
- Publication date:
(Partner, Torys LLP. Chancellor, Ontario Tech University)
This book will be an invaluable resource for anyone who needs to understand this complex legal and regulatory environment, including lawyers, human resources officers, plan administrators and trustees, actuaries, accountants, public servants, and union officials.
- Preliminary Sections
- Foreword To the First Edition
- Foreword To the Second Edition
- Foreword To the Third Edition
- Selected List of Abbreviations
- Legal Nature of the Pension
- Minimum Standards
- Wind up
- Table of Cases
- About the Authors