Vol. 140 Nbr. 10, November 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Upheld by prayer: Thank you for your support.
- Goodbye to the record: And thank you!(Letters)
- Keeping Christ.
- Hurricane devastates Haiti: Aid groups are responding.
- Soldier finally laid to rest.
- Cindy blackstock to receive 2017 E.H. Johnson Award.
- Farris designated emeritus.
- History committee aims to celebrate Presbyterians.
- An 'Agonizing' decision: Some Presbyterian sponsorship groups offered replacement refugee cases.
- Open to change: The TRC reading challenge.
- What are we waiting for? God is already with us.
- Mass in motion: Have we settled for less?
- My parents' gift: Thank you, Mom and Dad.
- My story: Trust and be blessed.
- Bearing witness: Listening to others allows God to show up.
- Calling leaders: Finding the best, and urging them forward.
- Being present: turn to see the voice calling you.
- Intergenerational worship: What to do when the kids are few.
- Unbreakable: Toronto outreach helps sex workers reclaim their worth.
- Arise 101: what happens during daylight hours.
- Affluenza: cultura christianity has ruined the church.
- Look to the East: Korean Christians are 'all in.'.
- People & places: find more online at presbyterianrecord.ca.
- Another other six days: and more food for thought.
- Ministry opportunities.
- Faith lessons from a duck hunter: life (and faith) need practice.