No. 57, November 2007
- Class actions against the Crown: a substitution for judicial review on administrative law grounds?
- The class action and public authority liability: "preferability" re-examined.
- Accountability of public authorities through contextualized determinations of vicarious liability and non-delegable duties.
- Liability of public authorities and duties of affirmative action.
- The obligation to protect: the legal context for diplomatic protection of Canadians abroad.
- Reconciling tort and administrative law concepts of justice: the case of historical wrongs.
- Patents, the charter & a healthy dose of rights in wrongs: the poison is the elixir for life, liberty & security of the person.
- Actions for trespass & Hunter v. Southam.