No. 58, January 2008
- Foreword: appointment of section 96 judges.
- Judicial appointment, democratic aspirations, and the culture of accountability.
- The politics of reforming judicial appointments.
- Choices and controversy: judicial appointments in Canada.
- Democracy, judicial independence, and judicial selection for federally appointed judges.
- Howling at Harper.
- The Supreme Court appointment process: chronology, context and reform.
- The Prince Edward Island Lands Protection Act: the art of the possible.
- Presumed innocent: navigation rights and risk-based activities in the Passamaquoddy Bay.
- "First rate" fact finding: reasonable inferences in criminal trials: a lecture in honour of Ivan Cleveland Rand.