No. 61, December 2010
- Justice Rand's biography: reflections and recollections.
- The Supreme Court of Canada.
- "You must learn to see life steady and whole": Ivan Cleveland Rand and legal education.
- Ivan Rand's ancient constitutionalism.
- Underlying constitutional principles: the legacy of Justice Rand.
- Justice Ivan Rand and the role of a judge in the nation's highest court.
- Evolutionary analysis: originalism and the impact of interpretive theory.
- Rand on conflict of laws: an independent voice.
- Rand on family law: wives and mothers at mid-century.
- The Rand formula revisited: union security in the Charter era.
- Justice Rand's commercial law legacy: contracts and bankruptcy policies.
- Rand on insurance: strict reading and the individual.
- The many facets of Cook v. Lewis.
- Making historical sense of the law: Ivan Rand at the Supreme Court of Canada, 1943-1959.