Vol. 39 Nbr. 1, November 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Nipissing farm thrives on local model: Leisure Farms has drawn clients for more than 30 years.
- Passenger rail revival plan rolling out this fall: Politicians on board with grassroots concept to restore north-south service.
- Funding coming to preserve short-line freight service: Expect 'not-too-distant future' transportation announcements for Northern industry.
- Sudbury space driller signs deal with Florida lunar transporter on excavating solutions: Deltion Innovation teams with Moon Express for mining opportunities on the moon.
- A carbon tax in Ontario is coming.
- Group therapy now required for new mayors.
- How to navigate the role of an executor or trustee.
- Sticktoitiveness keeps this Sault manufacturer on a growth curve: Fibrestick Manufacturing supplying MDF products to construction industry.
- Algoma enjoying period of low unemployment: Attraction and retention of workers key for employers.
- Sharing the spotlight: Sault hires new coordinator to attract film productions.
- Sault advancing energy storage innovation: Project will result in cost savings for customers.
- Students lead study into Sudbury neighbourhood facelift: Architecture students gathering information on century-old Sudbury borough for future improvements.
- Get cracking on East-West Tie, say northwest leaders: Government delays in power line expansion project causes exodus of skilled labour.
- Province seeks to advance pro-business forestry agenda: Forest industry needs less regulation, more room to grow, says Kenora mayor.
- Sudbury-area base metals project shows open-pit potential: New Age Metals' River Valley moves to economic assessment phase.
- Lac des lies Mine has 10 more years of life: North American Palladium releases new mine plan for northwest operation.
- MacLean Engineering Acquires underground testing facility.
- Indigenous gold explorer looks to power up First Nation communities: AurCrest Gold acquiring off-grid wind, solar generators to empower northwestern reserves.
- Timmins-area mineral properties ripe for development: McEwen Mining provides mid-year update on exploration, development activities.
- Cementation lands shaft contract for Onaping Depth.
- Northern Ontario Business Awards.