Books and Journals
- Laurentian Business Publishing, Inc. (11197)
- Canadian Parliamentary Association (4618)
- Legal Resource Centre of Alberta Ltd. (3072)
- McGill Law Journal (Canada) (730)
- University of Toronto Press (515)
- University of Alberta - Health Law Institute (272)
- University of New Brunswick Law Journal (260)
- Faculty of the Common Law Section, University of Ottawa (219)
- University of Victoria Law (208)
- Sage Publications, Inc. (127)
- University of British Columbia Law Review Society (Canada) (121)
- University of Toronto, Faculty of Law (119)
- Irwin Law Inc. (103)
- Canadian-American Center (73)
- Queen's University, Faculty of Law (51)
- Dykinson (15)
- Editorial Universidad de Rosario (Colombia) (8)
- FRAMING EFFECTS, RHETORICAL DEVICES, AND HIGH-STAKES LITIGATION: A CAUTIONARY TALE.
- HOW THE WAGE DEFICIT APPROACH (WDA) CAN BE USED TO ASSESS ECONOMIC LOSS DAMAGES BASED ON GUIDANCE FROM BRITISH COLUMBIA CASE LAW.
- THE SOMALIA AFFAIR AND THE TRANSFORMATION OF CANADIAN MILITARY JUSTICE.
- TSILHQOT'IN NATION AND INTERJURISDICTIONAL IMMUNITY: WHEN ARE JUDICIAL DECISIONS INVOLVING INDIGENOUS CLAIMS RETROACTIVE?
- TWO CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEMS.
- Legislative Text
- How Is Legislation Understood and Applied?
- Preliminary Sections