Vol. 44 Nbr. 1, September 2018
- Behind Closed Doors: Secret Law and the Special Advocate System in Canada.
- MAID in Canada? Debating the Constitutionality of Canada's New Medical Assistance in Dying Law.
- Adducing Social Science Evidence in Constitutional Cases.
- Political Trust as the Basis for a Social Rights Enforcement Framework.
- The Consumption of Ideas: Tuberculosis, the Constitutions of Canada and South Africa, and the Progressive Development of Human Rights Instruments.
- Canada in the World: Comparative Perspectives on the Canadian Constitution.