The presumptive rule endorsing orders for the applicable table amount of child support may be deemed inapplicable in the following circumstances:
· where child support is sought from a person who is not a biological parent but who stands in the place of a parent;
· where a child is over the provincial age of majority;
· where the obligor earns an income of more than $150,000;
· in split custody arrangements whereby each parent has custody of one or more of the children;
· in shared custody or access arrangements where a child spends not less than 40 percent of the year with each parent;
· where undue hardship arises and the household income of the party asserting...