No. 14-2, March 2019
- Assessing Fees When Class Actions Follow Government Action
- Access to Justice Versus Freedom of Contract: A Comparative Analysis of Canada and Us Enforcement of Mandatory Arbitration Agreements and Class Action Waivers
- And (judicially Economical) Justice for All: The Case for Class Proceedings as the Preferable Procedure in Mass Claims for Charter Damages
- The Role of Certification in Charter Class Actions to Assert the Rights of Persons in Prison
- Certifiable: Can a Class Action Address Canada’s On-reserve Drinking Water Crisis?
- A Statutory Solution to Ontario’s Environmental Class Action Problem: Section 99(2) of the Environmental Protection Act
- How Class Actions Have Shaped Litigation Financing Law in Canada