Vol. 37 Nbr. 3, September 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- The importance of debating major social issues in parliament: the example of Quebec's Act respecting end-of-life care.
- Women Parliamentarians in the post-2015 development era agenda.
- Is there a confidence convention in consensus government?
- Executive decision-making: challenges, strategies, and resources.
- "Tremendous assets": co-op students at the legislative Assembly of Ontario.
- Same but different: the 2013 Liberal intra-party transition in Ontario.
- Observations on youth engagement in parliamentary politics.
- CPA activities: the Canadian scene.
- Conservatism in Canada.
- Canada and the Crown: Essays on Constitutional Monarchy.
- The Global Promise of Federalism.
- Fire on the Hill.
- British Columbia.
- New Brunswick.
- The Northwest Territories.
- Prince Edward Island.
- The House of Commons.
- The Senate.
- Assemblee Nationale: Quebec.