Vol. 39 Nbr. 3, September - September 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Civic engagement in a digital age.
- Reconsidering constructive non-confidence for Canada: experiences from six European countries.
- Current vs. envisioned parliamentary system in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- Saskatchewan teachers observe parliamentary process in action.
- Celebrating the 200th Anniversary of the Ontario Legislative Library.
- 54th CPA--Canadian Regional Conference.
- New Yukon Speaker.
- Made in Nunavut: An Experiment in Decentralized Government.
- New and notable titles.
- British Columbia.
- Newfoundland and Labrador.
- New Brunswick.
- Prince Edward Island.
- House of Commons.
- The speaker's chair in the Ontario Legislature.