Vol. 40 Nbr. 2, June - June 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Canada and the Commonwealth: celebrating shared values.
- Commonwealth Parliamentarians with disabilities: a new network.
- Symbolic and substantive relevance of politicians with disabilities: a British Columbia case study.
- Parliamentary timing and federal legislation referred to courts: reconsidering C-14.
- Foundations: the words that shaped Canada.
- The 225th anniversary of Quebec's parliamentary institutions.
- The relationships between parliament and the agents of parliament.
- Constitutional Amendment in Canada.
- New and notable titles.
- British Columbia.
- Prince Edward Island.
- New Brunswick.
- Nova Scotia.
- The Senate.
- House of commons.
- Northwest Territories.
- Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Shining a light on Ontario's parliamentarians: chandeliers in the Legislative Chamber.