Law Beyond Borders. Extraterritorial Jurisdiction in an Age of Globalization
- Irwin Law Inc.
- Publication date:
(Professor of Law. Dalhousie University)
John H. Currie
- Preliminary sections
- Introduction: The Contours of Jurisdiction
- State Jurisdiction: Drivers of Change in Canadian Practice
- The Jurisdictional Status Quo in Canada and Internationally
- Extended Territoriality versus Extraterritoriality: A Key Jurisdictional Distinction
- Jurisdiction over the Internet?
- Weighing the Scales about Acting Extraterritorially
- Case Studies of Extraterritorial Jurisdiction
- A Prospective Framework for Extraterritorial Action
- Table of cases
- About the Authors