Making Equality Rights Real Securing Substantive Equality under the Charter
- Irwin Law Inc.
- Publication date:
What Does Equality Mean?
- The Wrongs of Unequal Treatment
- Equality, Comparison, Discrimination, Status
- Answering the Siren Call of Abstract Formalism with the Subjects and Verbs of Domination
- Discrimination and Dignity
- Law v. Meiorin: Exploring the Governmental Responsibility to Promote Equality under Section 15 of the Charter
Equality Claims in Context
- Women Are Themselves to Blame: Choice as a Justification for Unequal Treatment
- The Law Test for Discrimination and Gendered Disability Inequality
- Equality Rights and the Charter: Reconceptualizing State Accountability for Ending Domestic Violence
- Women's Poverty is an Equality Violation
- The Supreme Court, the Law Decision, and Social Programs: The Substantive Equality Deficit
Shifting and Blending Paradigms