One Law for All? Weber v Ontario Hydro and Canadian Labour Law
- Irwin Law Inc.
- Publication date:
- One Law for All? An Introduction
- Weber, and Almost Everything After, Twenty Years Later: Its Impact on Individual Charter, Common Law, and Statutory Rights Claims
- Weber, the Common Law, and Industrial Self-Government
- Burning Down the (Boat) House: How the Common Law Helps Make Sense of Weber
- More Glue than Cracks? Rethinking Weber Gaps and Access to Justice for Unionized Employees
- Statutory Tribunals and the Challenges of Managing Parallel Claims
- Table of Cases
- Questions, Questions: Has Weber Had an Impact on Unions' Representational Responsibilities in Workplace Human Rights Disputes?
- Some Unique Features of Weber's Application in Quebec: The Treatment of Statutory Labour Rights and Human Rights Claims
- The Crisis in the US Litigation Model of Labour Rights Enforcement
- About the Contributors
- Did Weber Affect the Timeliness of Arbitration?
- Preliminary sections