Nbr. 4-2, March 2008
- Seeking Recognition of Canadian Class Action Judgments in Foreign Jurisdictions: Perils and Pitfalls
- Adapting to Climate Change: A Look at Three Controversial Developments That Are Heating Up the Canadian Class Action Debate
- Shareholder Class Actions in Ontario: Putting John C. Coffee, Jr.’s Findings to the Test
- Ontario’s Class Proceedings Fund: A Good (if Less Than Perfect) Class Action Costs Model
- Residential Schools Settlement Approval: Testing Jurisdictional Boundaries Or Vigilant Scrutiny?
- De La Théorie Des Troubles de Voisinage en Matière de Recours Collectif ; un Débat Clos?
- Utility at Last for Sections 23 and 24 of the Class Proceedings Act, 1992