Vol. 16 No. 1, December 2007
- Introduction: special edition--public health.
- Public health information, federalism, and politics.
- Legal issues in disease outbreaks: judicial review of public health powers.
- Preventing pandemonium: pandemic preparedness planning and communicable disease outbreak management in a university setting.
- Canada's obligations to global public health security under the revised International Health Regulations.
- Ethics in an epidemic: ethical considerations in preparedness planning for pandemic influenza.
- Final project report: results of a CIHR-funded project examining legal issues in infectious disease response and control.
- Upcoming events.