Vol. 18 Nbr. 1, September 2009
- Field notes.
- Public health protection and drinking water quality on First Nation reserves: considering the new federal regulatory proposal.
- Assessing a public health justification for reducing whale consumption in northern Canada.
- Using food and beverage price interventions to address obesity.
- Exploiting the fiduciary relationship: the physician as information intermediary in assisted human reproduction.
- New frontiers for electronic health records and research databases - Alberta's Bill 52: submission of the Health Law Institute on Bill 52.
- Submission to Standing Committee on Health Bill 52, Health Information Amendment Act, 2009 April 24, 2009.
- Upcoming events.