Vol. 17 No. 2-3, March 2009
- At the Institute.
- From code to policy statement: creating Canadian policy for ethical research involving humans.
- Research governance lessons from the National Placebo Initiative.
- Ethical challenges and evolving practices in research on ethics in health research.
- Informing governance through evidence-based research on REBs: challenges and opportunities.
- Challenges to ethics review in health research.
- Minimal risk and large-scale biobank and cohort research.
- Ethics review of multi-centre trials: where do we stand?
- Research ethics boards and challenges for public participation.
- Examining and understanding the need for Canadian Research Ethics Board (REB) Member Standardized Education: governance views from the field.
- Upcoming events.