Vol. 44 Nbr. 5, May 2020
- BENCHPRESS | Rock-Paper-Scissors Debts, Napkin Wills & Injured Skiers.
- Can I Be Liable for the Actions of My Volunteer?: Vicarious liability and volunteers.
- Copyright No Plaything: Celebrity Tattoos In Video Games.
- CRIMINAL | Will the COVID-19 Crisis Keep Us Modern?
- EMPLOYMENT | COVID-19: Temporary changes to Alberta's Employment Standard Code.
- FAMOUS CASES | The Constitutional Right to Marijuana in Canada: R v Parker.
- Fixing Canadian Crown Copyright.
- HOUSING | COVID-19 in Alberta: A legislative overview of tenancy-related changes.
- HUMAN RIGHTS | COVID-19: Human rights implications for Canadians held in remand, prisons and jails.
- Know Your Rights: Copyright in Canada in the era of COVID-19 and beyond.
- LAW & LITERATURE | 1919 by John Dos Passos: A requiem for the defeated and outcasts.
- New at CPLEA (Vol 44-5).
- NOT-FOR-PROFIT | The Pandemic, Charities and Volunteers.
- The Law of Unpaid Internships in Canada.
- Volunteer Lawyers & Pro Bono Organizations in Alberta.
- Volunteering and Income Tax.
- YOUTH & THE LAW | But Do I Have To Go To School?: Education laws in Alberta.