Vol. 45 No. 1, September 2020
- Aftershocks: COVID-19 and the "new normal" for family lawyers.
- COVID-19 Tracing Apps: Are they secure enough to protect the right of privacy?
- CRIMINAL | Two Steps Forward, One Step Back?
- EMPLOYMENT | Enhanced Job Security for Federal Workers.
- FAMILY | When is Shared Parenting Appropriate?
- FAMOUS CASES | Your Land is My Land: Reeder v Woodward.
- Freedom of Movement during COVID-19.
- Getting Your Film onto the Screen.
- HAVE YOU HEARD? | Introducing CPLEA TV.
- HUMAN RIGHTS | The Importance of Distinguishing Racism from Racial Discrimination.
- LAW & LITERATURE | Richard Wright's Native Son: Dread in Chicago's desolate South Side.
- Lights! Camera! Music!.
- Mechanisms for Relief from Contractual Obligations in the Realm of COVID-19.
- My Brain Needs a Rating System!.
- NOT-FOR-PROFIT | Charity and Non-Profit Law Case Update.
- The Art of Canadian Taxation.
- YOUTH & THE LAW | Hit the Gas!