Vol. 45 Nbr. 1, September 2020
- Aftershocks: COVID-19 and the "new normal" for family lawyers.
- COVID-19 Tracing Apps: Are they secure enough to protect the right of privacy?
- CRIMINAL / Two Steps Forward, One Step Back?
- EMPLOYMENT / Enhanced Job Security for Federal Workers.
- FAMILY / When is Shared Parenting Appropriate?
- FAMOUS CASES / Your Land is My Land: Reeder v Woodward.
- Freedom of Movement during COVID-19.
- Getting Your Film onto the Screen.
- HAVE YOU HEARD? / Introducing CPLEA TV.
- HUMAN RIGHTS / The Importance of Distinguishing Racism from Racial Discrimination.
- LAW & LITERATURE / Richard Wright's Native Son: Dread in Chicago's desolate South Side.
- Lights! Camera! Music!.
- Mechanisms for Relief from Contractual Obligations in the Realm of COVID-19.
- My Brain Needs a Rating System!.
- NOT-FOR-PROFIT / Charity and Non-Profit Law Case Update.
- The Art of Canadian Taxation.
- YOUTH & THE LAW / Hit the Gas!