Vol. 53 Nbr. 4, October 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Executive cognitive functioning abilities of male first time and return Canadian federal inmates.
- Set up to fail: the unintended consequences of multiple bail conditions.
- Insiders' views of their role: toward their training.
- Disproportionate minority contact in Canada: police and visible minority youth.
- Book reviews/Recensions de livres (October/octobre 2011).
- Books received/Livres recus--October/octobre 2011.
- Coming events/Prochains evenements.