Vol. 55 Nbr. 4, October 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- A festschrift in honour of Anthony N. Doob/Numero special en l'honneur de Anthony N. Doob.
- "Nothing" works: sentencing "reform" in Canada and the United States.
- Some thoughts on multiple sentences and the totality principle: can we get it right?
- Sentencing neurocognitively impaired offenders in Canada.
- Why re-open the debate on the preliminary inquiry? Some preliminary empirical observations.
- Canadian jury research: the contributions of Anthony N. Doob.
- Three decades of public attitudes research on crime and punishment in Canada.
- The importance of institutional culture to the adjustment of incarcerated youth and young adults.
- "Highlights" of a criminological career: Anthony Doob and the state of evaluation research in Canada.
- Books received / Livres recus: October/octobre 2013.
- Coming events/prochains evenements.