Vol. 54 Nbr. 2, April 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Responding to Calgary's 'gang war': a political sociology of criminological ideas.
- Neighbourhood variation in the link between alcohol use and violence among Canadian adolescents.
- Subverting and negotiating risk assessment: a case study of the LSI in a Canadian youth custody facility.
- Attitudes, beliefs, and knowledge of prostitution and the law in Canada.
- Public opinion on prostitution law reform in Canada.
- Book reviews/Recensions de livres: (April / avril 2012).
- Books received/Livres recus--April/avril 2012.
- Coming events/Prochains evenements: (published in the language submitted